Monday, July 7, 2008

What Century Is This, Again?

As some of you know I have been addressing the issue in Durham where two local Democratic party officials have gotten themselves in no small amount of trouble:

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200880703009


I have been busily doing what I do--correcting misinformation and offering assistance. I am not, yet, going to blog about how incredibly irresponsible the prosecutor's public statements have been. Nor will I waste time here pointing out the obvious fact that the crimes alleged have no Satanic features, and that those accused are verifiably NOT members of the Church of Satan.

Instead I thought you all might like to hear from your fellow man:




"I find this interesting because people who work in abortion facilities are often engaged in satanic practices as well, both off site and on site."


You rarely find a satanic conservative
This krap is all the result of that great liberal program misnamed the sexual revolution, where as long as it all hangs out, and nobody gets hurt (except the victim), anything between *consenual* (does dog cage come under consensual?) adults (loose definition of the word) is required.


I had one bad encounter with satanists involving my daughter. It was not good for them. I did instill in them that I could send them out of this world so they could meet the devil (their god) They declined my invitation.


funny, they describe the Durham Co Democrat party as a 'volunteer organization'. volunteers for Satan, it seems. and we thought they didnt like religion.

Hopefully, in time the public can see how many of our politicians are deeply involved in this mess. I believe that is one reason such lenient sentences are given to child rapists and molesters- the ones making the decisions about prosecuting and sentencing are involved in sinister activities like these. Satanic rituals and the like give participants a type of power. There are such things as satanic 'miracles', and more public officials than you realize fall for that s***!!!

It is very prevalent in this area as well. The bad thing is, these idiots do not draw the line at adult participation. Way too many children are exposed to this evil. WAKE UP PEOPLE !! This county is way down the path to eternal damnation.

There are nests of these prople all over these mountains.

I read a book a few years ago about a girl who was used in satanic rituals from age two and developed several personalities. The book was based on a true story and many of the rituals took place near Highlands, NC. I worked nights in Cashiers when I read it and although the events had taken place years earlier, it scared me to death. I cannot remember the name of the book and could not finish it to see how it ended. The rituals described were disgusting and I got so depressed I had to stop reading about them. I cannot fathom that kind of evil. Satanic worship may not be wide spread but I do believe it exists here.

There are abuses in most all religions. And this area is full of satan worshippers. And they often give you indicators of who they are. And many of them are proud of it.
And all of them need our prayers.

2 comments:

David Terrenoire said...

I wasn't sure exactly what you meant by your comment over at A Dark Planet, but now, after reading these enlightened comments here, I can see why you enjoyed my post.

Stop by any time.

FC said...

check this blog comment.
http://cloudoffire.blogspot.com/2009/01/anyway.html
this offers much peace and real love, that is what your soul has been searching for all these years and you have been unable to find YET!
I honestly believe that you will find the light one day!